Get in touch by emailing [email protected] for further assistance.
GRAX is the leading provider of Salesforce data protection that helps businesses adapt faster by protecting their data and its value throughout its entire lifecycle from Salesforce data backup, archival, and reuse. With GRAX, customers can fully capture, own, access, manage, and reuse all of their Salesforce application data by simply backing it up or archiving it to their own cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP, and many others).
With GRAX, customers can:
- Own & access their backed up and archived data 24/7
- Capture record changes and restore to a specific Point-in-Time
- Reuse their Salesforce data easily for analytics, AI/ML, data warehousing, & more!
This allows GRAX customers to evolve from basic data backup and recovery to reusing their historical backup data to adapt faster.
Our products are designed to help our customers protect their Salesforce data, manage the data through its lifecycle, and turn that same dataset into value faster. The GRAX product suite is comprised of four core products:
- Backup and Restore: Backup and recover data for business continuity
- Data Archive: Reduce Salesforce storage costs & improve Salesforce performance without losing access access to production data
- Time Machine: Navigate changes in your cloud application data over time
- History Stream: Optimize & grow your business by making Salesforce data available for reuse anywhere via Parquet
Want to learn more?
Explore GRAX products and packages by visiting our pricing page.
GRAX is the top backup, recovery, and archive solution for Salesforce. We natively support:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Platform
GRAX does not require the installation of a managed package into Salesforce. Explore the options for GRAX in Salesforce.
GRAX's award-winning support team is available by email and phone. To submit a request, please email [email protected]. Standard support is available 9 am - 5 pm EST Monday through Friday (excluding major US holidays).
Need more info?
See our support policy for more details about our customer support response times.
Updated 2 months ago