The notes here apply to GRAX for Salesforce versions 1.94 and higher
- GRAX Backup/Archive Stats - When a backup/archive job is scheduled, and the setting “Notify User via Email when Process Completes” is true, a summary of the records backed up/archived from SF, new records inserted in the datalake, records updated in the datalake will be emailed to you.
- GRAX Summary Link - On the GRAX Scheduled Process object the new field "GRAX Summary Link" will bring you to the stats of this Scheduled Process.
- Object Progress % - On the GRAX Scheduled Process there is a new column for "Object Progress %" which shows the % complete for this specific object.
- Enhanced Logging - Logs which are more for “informational purposes”, than true errors, have been removed.
- added: GRAX Backup/Archive Stats
- added: GRAX Summary Link
- added: Object Progress %
- added: Enhanced Logging
- fixed: Additional Minor Fixes